A couple of weeks ago, I made some suggestions to the list owner for
upgrading the FW-L list (not the FW list). Actually the same suggestions
apply to another member of the family--the essentially dormant Can-Futures list.

Although I received personal comments from a number of persons from this
list, It was disappointing that the list owners did not reply. I assume the
issue is dead, since only they can make the suggested changes.

For those of you who are still interested in the future of work, jobs and
incomes, I do hope you will archive my email address and let me know if you
come across a list which focuses on this area sometime in the future.

Alan Scharf

-------------------------------
Excerpt from previous post:

>My suggesion is that the FW-L list be converted to a list with a more
narrow focus
>than the existing FW list, allowing the existing list to carry on as now.

>To allow the list to operate without the need for moderation, the list
>program should follow the lead of most up-to-date lists, and add a footer to
>each message processed. This is a critical requirement if the new list is to
>be successful

>The footer would read:
>"This discussion list focuses on work, jobs and incomes in the 21st century.
>Articles, media news, editorials, and other such items should not be posted
>to this list."

Alan Scharf, Futurist and President
Scharf and Associates Creative Leap International
1137 Elliott Street, Saskatoon, SK. Canada S7N 0V4
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tel: 306/244-4164  Fax: 306/652-0633