> Alas, yes. I rather liked Mikes sentiments in a mail to me, though how we
> put them into practical effect I'm not sure. It just seems to abstract for
> most people nowadays to build a political movement on...
>
> +++

It's not that abstract, just self-organised and
self-started groups will be the norm,
specially in the cases of big economic crashes.
Like a big LETS scheme, with factors more
motivation and factory/office takover by the workers.
That's how I picture it anyway...
This structure built from the bottom
would automatically annul any existing state
structure - though there could be a dual
power for awhile, hopefully no violence,
as all means of violence would have the same thing
happen to it, as they are workplaces, too.
Eva