I agree that it sounds nice, but there is very little evidence of it.  I
doubt that many of the provisions of the major accords and declarations
(Montreal, Rio, Kyoto) either have, or are going, to be met.  There is a lot
of lip service, a lot of speech making, but when it comes to the crunch a
lot of backing-off.

Ed Weick