>>but not a good enough point in respons the one I made;
>>humans are motivated more for pleasure/happiness
>>than reproduction. That's why  babies have to look cute
>>and toy-like at least in our culturaly freer society
>> Even than quite a sizable number decide
>>not to bother. Where is the selfish gene?
>
>If it wasn't there, we wouldn't be here.

But our quantity turned into quality; our social/
economical environment influences our choices more
than the biological one. Otherwise how could we explain
the suicidal tendecy of the present system?? Surely
the selfish gene wants the human species to survive...

Eva

--
****** Beispiel-Signatur ******