Don't do anything with this...

The account at Brandeis where the petition goes has now been closed for a
couple of weeks and the account holder has gone to ground.

Rule of thumb: Anything that says "copy and forward to as many people as
possible" should be shovelled into the bit bucket asap...

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Caspar Davis wrote:

>Please sign and pass on if you feel comfortable doing so:

Michael Gurstein, Ph.D.
ECBC/NSERC/SSHRC Associate Chair in the Management of Technological Change
Director:  Centre for Community and Enterprise Networking (C\CEN)
University College of Cape Breton, POBox 5300, Sydney, NS, CANADA B1P 6L2
Tel.  902-563-1369 (o)          902-562-1055 (h)        902-562-0119 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://ccen.uccb.ns.ca         ICQ: 7388855