> "Douglas P. Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Since my post containing some tentative requirements analysis the
>>silence has been deafening, with even Jay Hanson being mute on the
>>subject.
>
>For my part, I found your post excellent, even inspiring. I marvel
>at your level of enthusiasm.
  -Pete vincent

I, on the other hand, do not.  I have seen little evidence that you really
know anything about the global economy that you hope to model.  But then
I've never regarded simulation as a substitute for understanding.

Many years ago, I was in an Aboriginal community in the high Arctic.  They
held a dance.  They danced and we, the outsiders, danced.  They understood
the dance.  We did not.  We simulated.

Ed Weick