Burghard Ilge,

In your message of 99-04-19 11:03:39 EDT, just 44 minutes after I posted my
note on family policy to Penny L Cairns, you wrote:

>> Dear WesBurt,
Even though your mailing was not a comercial one your posting to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]< would have to be regarded as spamming since it has no
connection to the subject of this list.

So if you don't want to get flamed and your e-mail adress blocked by mail
servers, don't do that again.

good luck with your PhD

Burghard Ilge <<