Have a look at this

"A Universal Basic Income (UBI) is an unconditional cash payment to
individuals sufficient to meet basic needs."

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/~ubinz/

also

I have developed a model "Widgets in S-Basic" that demonstrates that a
"Citizen's Dividend" not only can provide a socially beneficial effect
but can actually be structured to cause the greatest rate of growth in
an economy. The model is available on line at:
http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1067/widgets.html
With explanations and details at:
http://www.geocities.com:80/CapitolHill/1067/c04r4a.html
 and part 2 at:
http://www.geocities.com:80/CapitolHill/1067/c04r4p2a.html

I'd appreciate any comments. Thank you,

                                J.B. O'Donnell

                Tax Privilege, Not People
Come visit and see a new economic perspective --
       http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1067
           Comments/arguments welcome.
.