> Now, returning to the real world, what exactly is it you would have us do to adapt
> working conditions to the cybereconomy?

First, I would have a look if that cybereconomy is all that different
in its basic functions and in its effectiveness in satisfying human
needs. Then probably I would have to come to do conclusion,
that it does not play any particularily positive role in the process of
polarising the economic and political power and powerlessness.

 The present economic mechanism
is based on profit, and the  growth of return to shareholders.
On this basis there cannot be any change to 4 hours working day
and thus a fully employed population with the appropriate education
and integration/cooperation.
I cannot fathom how anyone can ignore this and go on
writing millions of words on whatever future work patterns.

Eva

> --
> http://publish.uwo.ca/~mcdaniel/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]