Well Jolly Roger.   I love New York and enjoyed Canada.
The point should be made that Germaine Greer lives and
has worked in Tulsa for years.  I kiss the ground every time
I get off the plane from the narrow focused fundamentalism
of my home state and I graduated from the school where
Greer now teaches.  I wouldn't imagine that anyone who
enjoys that conservative atmosphere could stand the
multiplicities of New York.    To many of us that is liberating.

REH