Dear Co-operators and future(of)work friends,

Regarding the below.

It is mind-boggling (tho' not really ! ) that guaranteed incomes for farm
businesses are politically correct, while guaranteed incomes for citizens
are not !

In Europe, we (and I truely mean *we*) pay 'farmers' to *not* grow food (the
Set-Aside scheme in the EU's Common Agricultural - sic - Policy.)

And then !!!!!!! pay them (even more!) to put the resultant weed-infested
land back into production.

And !! all this, while we (and do I mean *they* ? ) don't pay unemployed
people a humane income until they are 'required' to work !!!!!

Hey, ho - let the co-operative commonweal come !!

Love to you all,