Hello!

I changed my E-ddress about a week ago now and I am still getting messages
at the old address despite prodigious efforts to  get all the  lists I am
on to take note of it. Futureworks and basic incomes are almost  the last
ones that I haven't gotten through to and I am starting to get very
impatient. I had hoped that it would be a lot less problem to manage the
changeover, but there are too many lists out there who don't seem to have
anybody at the controls. The interlog account will probably lapse early in
the new week.

Now, I want all futureworks and Basic Income going to my  new e-ddress,
which is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tim R.