Michael Spencer wrote:

> > Whats the diffrence between Chechnya and Kosovo?
> > How is it that the US can smash one yet is poweerless to act on behalf of
> > the Chechins?
>
> Easy one:
> Greater Serbia doesn't have a stupendous strategic nuclear arsenal.
>
> - Mike

Greetings!

There was an article in the 8Dec99 NYT about Chechnya which I
found sufficiently interesting to put up a note about it on my
website:

    http://www.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/etc.html

(The second item from the top of the page -- the topmost
item is about Chernobyl....)

The Sorrow and the Pity goes on....

\brad mccormick

--
   Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
914.238.0788 / 27 Poillon Rd, Chappaqua NY 10514-3403 USA
<![%THINK;[XML]]> Visit my website: http://www.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/