Agree.  It was more like Chicago 1968.
 ----------
From: Brad McCormick, Ed.D.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FW: Re Krystallnacht in Seattle(?)
Date: Monday, December 13, 1999 7:52PM

Replying to no particular posting on this thread:

Is "Krystallnacht" really an appropriate word to apply
to what happened in Seattle?  Of course I wasn't
there, so maybe it *is* entirely apposite.  But
my guess, so far, is it isn't.

    http://remember.org/

"Never again!"

\brad mccormick

 --
   Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
914.238.0788 / 27 Poillon Rd, Chappaqua NY 10514-3403 USA
<![%THINK;[XML]]> Visit my website: http://www.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/