Well, it *is* the "oldest profession" (probably pimping
antedates it?), and this mailing list is about the
future of *work*....  What's one big difference between
a non-working wife and a prostitute?  The duration of the
work contract.

Fidel Castro, in the early days of the Cuban Revolution,
planned to legalize prostitution but do away with the
pimps.  Wouldn't that be like legalizing free enterprise
but doing away with the extractors of surplus value
(aka: "Captains of Industry", etc.)?

\brad mccormick

--
   Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
914.238.0788 / 27 Poillon Rd, Chappaqua NY 10514-3403 USA
<![%THINK;[XML]]> Visit my website: http://www.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/