Dear Tom (and f/w friends)

Hurrah for your work.

One weekly resource for your ced work might be the UK magazine 'Newstart' -
launched last year - www.newstartmag.co.uk

I've no direct involvement with it, but you might pick up some new UK-base
angles.

Another though is to suggest that you encourage new business starts to set
up as co-operatives - new worker co-ops seem to have a better survival rate
than conventional ones.

I'm on two co-op listservs co-operative-bus and co-opnet both have a lot of
grassroutes / grassroots material.

HTH

e-hugs