Title: dot com biz card: Leftunity Network Project

Leftunity Network Project image
One of the primary tasks would be to classify and comment upon the state of leftunity as revealed by the current material available on the Internet. For example, the last 'google' search under "left unity" revealed some 117,000 hits(http://www.google.com).

We are looking for persons who wish to join a discussion list (leftunity <giver@Listbot.com>) so as to brain storm how we might approach the position of leftunity. This would be an ideas sharing exercise initially ... but hopefully leading to a leftunity program.

Libre Technologies
PO Box 303
Berry NSW
2535