Super discussion!  Thank you for the ideas.  My question, is there a
listing somewhere that specifies the approximate dollar amounts of
surpluses or deficits that one can access?  I know here in New Zealand that
figures are occasionally floated that NZ is now owing other countries a
huge amount of money, but disclaimers then appear that split the amounts
into public and private debts so that clarity is missing.  Again however,
clarity may be too simplistic, I don't know.  Anyway, I would treasure a
list of countries and the trade balance data regarding surpluses and
deficits and even better to get a series over time.  bob gregory

Pacific Means Peace

Robert J. Gregory
School of Psychology
Massey University