From: Ray Evans Harrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 7:27 PM
To: Harry Pollard; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Futurework] Future of our Species

No Harry,  I believe in being responsible for my products, negotiating with people, demanding a level playing field and being moral about the future generations and the environment.   There are those who would not agree that they do not own the land as you advocate.      Rent is a term that you have given to them and you are telling them what they can and cannot do with what they consider property.   Its a speciour circular argument Harry.   To claim that I am interfering is beneath your position.   Its too easy and is inaccurate.

REH