We suffer about 300 deaths a year from riding bicycles.
There are risks to everything.

Drugs should be de-criminalized. Apart from taking the huge
profits out of them, it would perhaps give a greater
incentive to addicts to come in from the cold and get
themselves treated.

It would cut down overdoses, and severely reduce the host
of other crimes that stem from drugs.

Thanks for the bone.

Harry

Henry George School of Social Science