> Hmmm.... a different take on Prof. Fetzer and 911Scholars for truth. Just
> for balance?
>
> http://www.citypages.com/databank/27/1334/article14475.asp

A typical piece of junk journalism:  Pages over pages of trying to find
fault in Fetzer, but not a word of trying to explain the obvious flaws
in the official conspiracy theory.  They just try to shoot the messenger
without explaining what's supposed to be wrong with the message!
Btw, they forgot to list another hallmark of controlled demolition:
That the concrete and furniture gets pulverized!

> Who rigged the buildings with the explosive charges and how,
> exactly, they did it remains an open question.

Actually, this has also been answered already:  On a weekend before 9/11,
the WTC was barred and they installed the explosives:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJmcvTzYfo
(I posted this video link already on 13-Oct-2006, but in the meantime,
this video was erased from YouTube.  Hmm!)

Chris