From: Lawrence DeBivort [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 6:23 AM
To: Keith Hudson; pete
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: The real frightener (was RE: Tax Havens)

I don't want to be too cynical this fine morning, but Watkins COULD have
done a lot more. She played the insider's game, did try to alert one of her
bosses about misdeeds, but never really went into opposition, e.g. leaks to
the SEC or media. Instead, seeing that her bosses weren't going to do
anything, she went along. She is no hero, though I would agree she was in a
tough spot. But when it came to the tough decisions, she, as many others,
failed.

Lawry