Harry Pollard asked:
> You say: "Currently the largest problems of Switzerland are due to
> Americanization."
>
> What are the problems?

The largest problems are
- the decay of our (once world-class) public services due to privatization
- the decay of our cultural diversity due to Americanization of culture
- the decay of our direct democracy due to Americanization of the media
  (merger-mania, corporate dependencies)
- the decay of our youth due to Americanization of food, movies, families,...
- the decay of our environment due to Americanization of consumerism (e.g.
  SUVs instead of energy-efficient cars)

(Note the difference between progress and Americanization in all cases.)

> Also, you say: "Perhaps America would be criticized less if it could get
> rid of its obsession of forcing its own system (and the resulting problems)
> upon everyone else (with rather egoistic motives)."
>
> Could you explain?

Isn't it obvious?  What part of imperialism don't you understand? ;-]

Chris