Keith Hudson wrote:
[snip]
> There is little doubt from what Paul Krugman and others have written that
> Bush and Cheney have been much implicated in illegal share dealings in the
> past which made them a lot of money. It would be in the greatest interest
> of America in particular, and for democracy in general if, after due
> process of investigation, Bush and Cheney could be arrested and placed in
> handcuffs even if only momentarily. Photographs of their humiliation would
> probably do more for the public good than any number of years in the clink.
>
> So those were my calm thoughts this morning in the quiet of the woods.
[snip]

You led me to come up with an appropriate "punishment" for Dubya.
He still is fairly young and in very good physical condition.

If Dubya is intent on invading Saddam Hussein's Iraq, we will
likely have more bombed and torched oil wells.

I therefore propose that Dubya be stripped of all his assets and
made to earn his living as one of Red Adaire's oil well
cappers. These men do honorable and difficult work.  Surely
that is not inappropriate to the self-image of a man who
believes that able bodied persons should earn their daily bread.

And the pay is good enough that Dubya could probably still
afford a Rolex on his wrist (presuming he, like Red Adaire himself,
who used to be a "poster boy" for Rolex, knows what a Rolex is).

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Visit my website ==> http://www.users.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/