-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Keith Hudson
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 3:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Educational subsidy to US

For those who are interested in the extent to which the developed countries
are being subsidised by the immigration of qualified people from Third
World the following link has plenty of data:

<http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/fandd/1999/06/carringt.htm>

The US receives somewhat more than half of the total brain drain.

Keith Hudson

Keith Hudson, General Editor, Handlo Music, http://www.handlo.com
6 Upper Camden Place, Bath BA1 5HX, England
Tel: +44 1225 312622;  Fax: +44 1225 447727; mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]