Lawrence de Bivort wrote:
[snip]
> It is
> generous of Kissinger to suggest that Bush's mania might create a problem
> for us in India, but in fact Kissinger underestimates the problems that the
> Bush 'doctrine' has already caused us, and they will be all the greater when
> the administration starts to act on the notion that what we want, we take,
> and the world be damned.
[snip]

An interesting question, of course, is who are/is/am "we"?

My guess is that "we" are Bush and his relatives and cronies, and, when
they are feeling in a particularly effusively philanthropic mood,
"the American people" who benefit from what benefits them
because what is good for George W Bush is good for Amerifa.

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Visit my website ==> http://www.users.cloud9.net/~bradmcc/