Keith, Keith, why do you (or the US) complain about the Saudi & Iraqi regimes?
You get the regimes you installed.  It's no magic !

> Today, he
> comes very close to what I have been writing recently about what I consider
> to have been America's real plans since 11 September -- or within a few
> days when the state department realised that the Al Qaeda was behind it
                                 ^^^^^^^^
Realised?  Where's the proof?  You mean the faked Hollywood video, pardon,
confession video, where every kid can see that it's not Osama who's talking?
( http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html )

> "the affected world community may feel
> compelled to 'liberate' the wells of Arabia and restore production, writes
> S.Fred Singer of the Hoover Institution at Stanford University.

S.Fred Singer -- isn't this the famous "climate change expert" (aka
CO2 revisionist) ?  How interesting that he's also an oil expert.
Nomen est omen: the stuff from the _Hoover_ Institute just sucks. ;-)

Chris