I want to say that I am glad to have chanced upon this listserv. I was sorting so much information last week that I cannot honestly remember where it was that I got clued into this list. It is as if I arrived here out of a void of sorts. Into a bit of light... ..it's nice At any rate, I just found out that Mr. Joseph Stiglitz, the man whose economics to whom I have referred, has won the Nobel Prize in Economics. Check it out

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/news/01/10/josephStiglitz_nobel_2001.html

As an intro, since I am so obsessed with my causes, I choose to include, in this email, a few links containing text authored by yours truly.

I welcome any honest criticisms.

Firstly, one can always go to http://www.memes.org and go to the search box in the upper right hand corner and type in any of the following terms to see what I have been up to: agentsmiley blowback souljah

Contrail, Chemtrail, or Atmospheric Research? http://www.memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1018

and a piece about the nature of the beast behind the anti-iraq PR http://www.memes.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=932 where you will learn about the 'cleanup wars' of the bush cartel

a bit about some time i spent with the BUFFALO FIELD CAMPAIGN http://lakota.members.atlantic.net/opinion.html

oregon is (was) burning http://austin.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=3403&group=webcast