----- Original Message -----
From: " jan matthieu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 03:50:52 +0100
To: "Brad McCormick, Ed.D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "eric stewart"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re:

What I consider a very wise man once told me that to use the intellect (a tool of
dividing and categorizing) as a means to grasp aspects of a universe that is NOT
compartmentalized in such a schizoid fashion (meaning to grasp the whole with a tool
that divides), is akin to trying to unite Germany by building a wall down the middle
of its capital.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom

  • Re: eric stewart
    • Re: Harry Pollard