Hi. Sorry that my first introduction to the list is on list etiquette,
but wanted to thank you for bringing this up. I have joined the list in
the last couple of weeks and enjoy following the discussions, but in the
last week my inbox has been flooded. Simply putting the futurework email
address in the 'to' (as opposed to cc) field would solve the problem.

Tanya Campbell