Hi Harry,
Did you cut and paste this lecture from one of the courses that you
taught? Or perhaps from a paper you presented at AAAS? Have you attended
many conferences over your career? Who paid for flight, registration,
hotel, meals? Your university? Research grants? Taxpayers? Does all of
this scholarly activity fit into your free market theory?

Did you ever read Davic Lodge's novel 'Small World'? Funny as hell and
it really provides an insiders look at global conference hopping.

I know you appreciate the Socratic method, so all my questions will be
appreciated.

Take care,
Brian
ps be careful carrying my NAFTA quip in your wallet. You might be picked
up by the thought police and if they found that, off you go to Cuba!