At 12:20 PM +0000 12/19/02, Keith Hudson wrote:
The reason is that just as governments (that is, civil servants, who are
the real bosses)

Hi Keith,
In the spirit of Ray's language post this morning, I would like to say that based on my lived experience, I see this differently. I believe the corporations who buy politicians and senior civil servants are the bosses. Actually didn't you recently say just that re Iraq's oil?

Take care,
Brian

* Brian McAndrews, Practicum Coordinator *
* Faculty of Education, Queen's University *
* Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6 *
* FAX:(613) 533-6596 Phone (613) 533-6000x74937*
* e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
* "Education is not the filling of a pail, *
* but the lighting of a fire. *
* W.B.Yeats *
* *