From: mcandreb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 6:15 AM
To: Keith Hudson; Brian McAndrews
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Futurework] Re: Moving feast (was More crap again, or Woods
and Trees

Keith wrote:
The really interesting question is what are going to be the relative
fertility rates within the whole!

Hi Keith,
And that is exactly why David Noble in the recent interview I posted was
so concerned with human cloning and all the possible spin offs! These
people you describe won't have to worry about fertility and 'stupid'
rebelious offspring; they will have clones (as many as they can afford)
to populate the planet. Can you think of anything more chilling?

Take care,
Brian

*  Brian McAndrews, Practicum Coordinator        *
*  Faculty of Education, Queen's University      *
*  Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6                     *
*  FAX:(613) 533-6596  Phone (613) 533-6000x74937*
*  e-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]            *
*  "Education is not the filling of a pail,      *
*   but the lighting of a fire.                  *
*                 W.B.Yeats                      *