From: Stephen Straker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 8:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Futurework] Lovins on oil and transport and future works

FWers -
Here is a 1995 essay on a hybrid car by the Lovinses. It
identifies and takes on the political and economic forces
arrayed against the future. Along the way it takes up the
question of oil and Iraq.
Comments?
[snip]

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

  Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]