Dammit!  The Iraqis should pay us reparations for
shooting down our drone, and they should reimburse us
also the cost of taking out their AA defenses, since
we wouldn't need to expend these munitions if they
didn't have those installations.  Oh, yes, they
owe us compound interest on it.  There's got to
be a growth sector in the new global economy *somewhere*....

But, seriously, I think Bush could get away with
a lot of what he wants to *do* if only he would
soft-peddle the rhetoric.  I think that is part of
the problem: The Bush adminstration will not be
satisfied with beating the enemy.  They also need
to *gloat* over it and bask in all the world adulating
them for it, and those who do not join the
coalition of the adulating are free to do
so, but they will pay a price for it.

THEREFORE: One career George W Bush definitely
should not think of pursuing after his 5th term in
office is over (that would be one more than
FDR had...), is going into the CIA, since
CIA agents know they will generally never
get any public recognition for the
service they render to their country.

\brad mccormick