Hi Steve and Bruce,
Thanks for the excellent web site Steve.
I posted a book review of this book on FW several months ago. Not a peep
in reply. I felt that was strange given that most FWers are
professionals of one sort or another.Maybe our minds are too
disciplined!
Noam Chomsky, David Noble and John McMurtry's books all support
Schmidt's thesis.

Take care,
Brian