Good points, Harry.  But you have to admit that we've become a consumer
culture.  My wife and I are as guilty as anyone.  In one corner sits an
exercise bike, very rarely used.  In another, a shredder, used once.  We
have four computers around the house, more than enough for a family of
three.  I do wish I wasn't so rational and that my wants weren't so
infinite!

Ed

Ed Weick
577 Melbourne Ave.