I use to be very critical with president Fox, but now I strongly support the
government position against the war. I think that the vast vast majority of
mexicans share this position. How could we agree with that irrational
killing? How could we connect with Mr. Bush mad discourse? How could we be
part of that mega-crime?
I am also an Spaniard citizent I feel shame and anger regarding Mr. Aznar
position. He looks like a humble servant of Bush and Blair, like a poor
dependant of that couple of lunatics. Vast majority oh Spanish people ara
also against the war.
By the way, I think that we could hardly consider ourselves strategic allies
or partners of the noth americans. Relationships hardly ara fair for both
parties. We are satellites and no more, providers of cheap labor and that´s
all. Anti-american feelings were not spontaneously generated, there are
reasons that I could discuss (in Spanish, sorry).
Stop the war!
No more killing innocent people!

Salvador Sanchez

I was recently in Mexico and the poverty and anti-american feelings
 mentioned by Klein in this article were very evident.

 Brian McAndrews