Harry, you suggest that I am taking bits of your post and linking them in a
way that misrepresents your thoughts.

But here, word for word and without omissions, is the text of your email re.
the 'shrapnel on the market' issue. I think you must concede that it needed
no cobbling on my part, but we'll let readers decide for themselves:

"> The market explosion was either a mistake, or an Iraq missile