Picking up on what Brad said about reality really being in the head.
Following John Warfield and C.S. Pierce and many others who finally got it,
it occurs to me that the concept of tariff has nothing to do with the
theories but instead is simply a wall.    We use walls for everything.
The point is what works as a wall and what doesn't.    Now if I was to use
the local use of the ideal in the development of a wall then I would have to
say that as few walls as possible are the best way to go.

For example,   if your body doesn't use walls then you learn to live in the
world with the elements and gain a vigor that is missing from the civilized
society.   If you get up each morning and go to the water for a cold bath no
matter what the weather then you will not be cold in the winter or too hot
in the summer and thus not need to use up all of that energy for heat and
cool.   If you don't have too many walls then you will feel the effects of
air and water pollution and not be as prone to pollute them.   If you only
eat plants that are grown in the environment where you live (in season) then
you will be much more in tune with the systems of your body which was built
around such things.    If you sleep under the stars then you will learn to
retain your heat efficiently.   If you sleep on the ground the same will be
true.   If you fast regularly and do cleansing rituals you will do the same
for the inside as well.  (flush and contraction)  If you use as few walls as
is possible then you will be able to wear only what you need and you will be
more comfortable without all of those constraining clothes (body walls).

Maybe we should call all of these tariffs.    Or maybe we should just use as
few walls as possible.    Or maybe the ideal is no walls at all.    No cars
(transport tariffs), no houses (sleeping tariffs), no clothes (body
tariffs), no families (social tariffs), no marriages (sexual tariffs) etc.
Then we could all live in perfect harmony with nature like they used to.
Oh goodness, do I sound like Rousseau?     Was it Henry George Rousseau?
Or were all of those Laisse Faire free market folks railing against market
walls really closet Noble Savages?     Then why are they against free love?
And why aren't they Green in the environment?   Maybe all of those
professions actually act like people and work against each other to try to
take over the center of power in order to build their own walls?    Why?
It ain't natural.   Ask anyone.

Gee!   Lets just do away with all of those privileges from all of those
walls.    How do you feel about that Keith and Harry?    Feel like sleeping
outside in the snow for a while?     It will be good for you and all of
those other homos economicus's.    Was that what Pol Pot was trying to do?
Except he had everyone else live his dream with him in charge.     Like the
manor house, everyone should have a chance to live in their ideal dream for
a while and see how they like it.    Maybe the Noble Savage is the way to
go, or maybe not.    I'm 62, I know how I feel about that.  I'm not romantic
anymore.   But I did have a beef sandwich today.   Hope it wasn't from
Canada.

REH