As one of the worst offenders, I should comply but hope that others don't.

Bill

On Thu, 29 May 2003 12:10:07 +0100 Keith Hudson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
At 21:50 28/05/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Arthur, would it be reasonable to set a limit on how many
posts a subscriber can send in a given 24-hour period - like
3? (I think a filter can be set up on the server.)

what do you all think?

It would certainly not be reasonable. Some FWers put a lot of work into scanning material from a variety of sources which might be of interest to FWers and sometimes there's enough for more than three messages to be sent in a day.

This is a good example of rights, which should vary depending on the efforts of those FWers who put a lot of thought and time into their contributions and those who write very rarely indeed.

There is such a thing as a delete key.

On my other e-mail address I receive over 300 spams mixed in with business stuff . It takes me all of 15 seconds to delete these.

Keith Hudson

Keith Hudson, 6 Upper Camden Place, Bath, England