Ray,

Don't blame everyone. I'm the one who would happily get rid of patents and copyrights.

Ray wrote:

I have quite a few composers who, if we could tax all musical sound by the bit that we could fund and they would be able to fill us with the most delightful of products. But you guys want to remove even the copywrites.

Mega Arthur. Mega. You have to think big thoughts that include everyone and not just the little guy who uses it to go to work, have a rant or talk to his daughter in Europe. Remember, a description is not a solution, even if you are Scottish. That's one of the problems in the Middle East.

REH

Harry Pollard
Henry George School of Social Science of Los Angeles
Box 655   Tujunga   CA   91042
Tel: (818) 352-4141  --  Fax: (818) 353-2242
http://home.attbi.com/~haledward