Ray,

Both coal and uranium are bad for the environment. The difference is that
coal kills current folks primarily. We need to adopt the Native American
viewpoint. Some conservatives are going to ask "do you want to go back to
a primitive state of life?" I have been there and done that a lot and it
ain't bad.

Bill