Sigh. 'Twenty-twenty' does NOT specify perfect vision; it refers to vision
that is considered 'normally good', that is, not needing prescriptive
glasses. It is possible to have better than 20-20 vision, and many people
do.

And I won't even comment on the use of the Schrage quote to illustrate the
use of the term.

Cheers,
Lawry

http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005BTB8/entspire-20

And
Try an awesome stress reliever: Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty!
In adult-sized handfuls and amazing colors, http://puttyworld.com

When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the
government there is tyranny. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president,
architect and author (1743-1826)

Q: Tomorrow is my friend's birthday and I forgot to send her a gift. Help!
A: How about the gift of words?
   A Word A Day, the book:
http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471230324/ws00-20

Pronunciation: