REH:

In an attempt to gauge the temper of the times, the Wall
Street Journal interviewed 54 economists. The paper should
get some sort of prize for this. Perhaps a "Fool's Errand"
award. Can you imagine anything so tedious, dear reader, as
having to listen to more than 4 dozen of the world's most
pompous, boring, and clueless people? Almost every one of
them said what the one before had said, that on the one hand
this...and on the other hand that...

What I marvel at, Ray, is that most of the economists actually agreed!  From my experience, that's very rare.

Ed