I don't know anything about this newsletter but the direction seems interesting.

Bill

An invitation from
Support Sanity
Make a Statement · Make a Difference

Building massively-visible mass support
for an evenhanded two-state solution
for Israel and Palestine

Dear [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

As Support Sanity enters its second year, we're expanding our activities to include a monthly email newsletter to keep supporters of a just peace abreast of key developments in Palestine / Israel and the U.S., campaign news, special offers, and more. We expect it to be a great tool for finding new ways to support an evenhanded two-state solution for Israel and Palestine at this critical time. The first issue will come out in September.

Subscribing is easy and free. You will receive at most one email per month and you can unsubscribe at any time. Information about subscribing and unsubscribing to and from the newsletter is available below under "Manage Your Subscription". You can also forward this notice to family, friends and colleagues so they can subscribe too.

Whether you subscribe or not, however, please let us know of relevant news that you think we should be sharing in upcoming newsletters. You can always reach us at: [EMAIL PROTECTED].

(We can also use help getting more websites linked to us. Please ask your webmaster about including one of our four new banners on your site.)

Add a banner like this to your website

Thank you for your support.

Support Sanity
Make a Statement · Make a Difference

P.S. The Support Sanity website (www.SupportSanity.org) has been updated. If you haven't visited lately, come take a look. And don't forget to send your family, friends and colleagues over too!

P.P.S. If you think you have received this message in error, please contact us at: [EMAIL PROTECTED].  If you would like to not receive any further emails from us, please reply to this email using the following link: [EMAIL PROTECTED]. Thank you.

SPECIAL THANK YOU!

As a token of our appreciation for your support, we’d like to send you a 2"x2" free button. All we ask is that you pay for the postage to get it to you. To receive your free button, send two (2) first-class (37-cent) stamps, along with your name and address to:

Support Sanity
207 E Ohio Street #350
Chicago, IL 60611

(US addresses only. Limit 1 per person, please. Additional buttons and other items may be purchased from the Support Sanity Online Store. You can also view the button online.)

MANAGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SUPPORT SANITY NEWSLETTER AUTOMATICALLY

by using these links to send email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the appropriate keyword in the Subject (do not simply "Reply" to this email):

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Subscribe – Subscribe email sender to the Support Sanity Newsletter
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Unsubscribe<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> – Unsubscribe email sender from the Support Sanity Newsletter
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Update<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> – Change email sender's information (put new information in the email body)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Help<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> – Send information to email sender about managing her/his subscription
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>You can also subscribe and unsubscribe through our website:
Subscribe: www.SupportSanity.org/Subscribe.html