Keith Hudson wrote:

[snip]
Besides Dr Jawad on Channel 4 News last night, another Iraqi professor (at a university in Syria) on BBC Newsnight whose name I didn't catch opined that civil war in Iraq between Shias and Sunnis is now very close.
[snip]

Maybe these were different professors than the persons I
heard being interviewed on the BBC @ about 10:00EDT Tuesday
morning.  These authorities argued that Iraq has become
the new focus of Islamist Jihad, to the degree that they
said the U.S. doesn't need to worry too much about
another "911" these days, since the Jihadists find it
so much easier to kill Americans in Iraq.  I forget the
exact provenance of the word "Pyrrhic" (obviously
I could look it up)....

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]