Selma, I looked at Powell’s bookstore online @ http://www.powells.com/home.html but also came up empty handed.  However, you should bookmark them.

They sell used and new books on the shelf together, so that you often will find an older edition of a book next to the new one.  They have rare books and archives, too.  It’s actually a tourist destination in Portland, a bookstore crazy town.  If I go there and spend less than an hour, I’ve been ruthless.

Karen

Gail,

I went to Amazon to look for the book by James Robertson and came up empty. I went to Google and there were excerpts from the book and excerpts from this list by you and Karen but nothing about how to buy the book. I went back to Amazon with the publisher, Gower, and still came up empty.

Is it out of print? I'm still surprised that Amazon wouldn't have it listed.

Selma