Keith Hudson wrote:
[snip]
> As Paul Saffo of California's Institute for
the Future once said: "The early bird may catch the worm; but it is always the second mouse that gets the cheese."
[snip]

Is this how Clinton got impeached (worm first...)
while Bush hit "the Trifecta" (war + recession +
a national emergency_)?  Reconfirms his good sense in "leading
from the rear", too.

But I think I have seen instances of mouse traps that
had been de-cheesed without any mouse paying the
ultimate price.   Tis a shame George W didn't do his
Natl Guard service in bomb disposal....

\brad mccormick

--
  Let your light so shine before men,
              that they may see your good works.... (Matt 5:16)

Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thes 5:21)

<![%THINK;[SGML+APL]]> Brad McCormick, Ed.D. / [EMAIL PROTECTED]