Keith,

You wrote:

        Jewish Americans predominate at the highest levels in all
American
        institutions where mental ability counts -- academe, art and
entertainment,
        media, civil service, politicians, business people. There's no
need to be a
        conspiracist or to ascribe bad motives to most of them (they have
their bad
        apples as all ethnic groups do) to say that that's where they
almost
        automatically end up by sheer brilliance and respect for
scholarship.

I wish I could be as optimistic as you. Tonight on TV there was talk
about there being 10 liberal professors in academia for every
conservative one. They felt that there was a bias against conservatives.
If you take this a step further, the syllogism could be that there are a
lot of Jews who are professors; there is a liberal bias in universities;
therefore, there are too many Jewish professors.

As the Bush gang moves closer and closer to facism, I can see this as
evolutionary.

Bill